Saturday, July 18, 2009

Week 3 Weigh In

Weight: 187 lbs.

Exercise log:
I cut back a bit last week because of the test and the competition. All I did was prepare for the test and for the demo. I passed my test. (This was my first belt test in 16 years.) We did a great job on the demo yesterday evening, but didn't win first place. The first place demo is the one that gets to perform in front of Chuck Norris on Sunday. That group was incredible, just beautiful. It was actually pretty, like ballet.

I'll be coming back with some sort of knee injury. I'm icing it right now. There's pressure and popping, but not a lot of pain.

Food log:
I wasn't able to eat "clean", but I kept within my WW points every single day. I splurged yesterday after the first day of competition. (My husband won his third consecutive World Championship Norris Cup in Kata, so we went out for drinks.) So, I pretty much blew my weekly point allotments. I saved them for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment