Friday, July 10, 2009

Amy's Weekly Workout Challenge - Week 2

Sorry, I'm begging off this week. We love the workout, and my husband is using it with his women's kickboxing class as part of the circuit training. I'll definitely use it when I get back from our competition in Vegas.

I just can't afford to do anything that might jeopardize the competition this close to the trip. (I will be too sore to do the practices if I do this.) I have practices tonight, tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. We leave on Wednesday. I believe that we perform/compete in front of Chuck Norris on Friday afternoon. I'll be back on the 20th.

I'll go to WW tomorrow and post my weekly weigh-in.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I appreciate everything you've written to me. I already know all that stuff. So, I'm not sure it is worth my time to attend. I don't know....I need support, yet at the same time, I don't like all the religious stuff. Had enough of that crammed down my throat growing up. There are some online options, I'm going to see about those. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I understand. I guess to me there is a big difference between religion and spirituality. The group I went to left the religion out of it. I wouldn't have gone a second time if the religion stuff came up.

    Let me know how the online stuff goes.

    ReplyDelete