Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday Workout Challenge #1

Amy posted her first Wednesday Workout challenge. It was all about abs. I got through it in one piece. Tommy coached me through it with his nasty little stopwatch. He said he'll try it out with his women's kickboxing class on Friday. I'm going to keep using it every other day. He's got a couple of other sets to throw in to work the lower abs - I had a C-section with Danni, and really have got to tone the saggy pooch. Before you go knocking him, it was totally by my request. He never says a word about it to me. He is very supportive.

I have two short term goals:
(1) pass my July 14 belt test
(2) nail my performance in front of Chuck Norris in Las Vegas...that's only a couple of weeks away (yikes!)

I tend to focus on goals like that instead of losing a certain amount of weight or fitting into a certain dress. And, because money is so very tight right now, I've been sewing up all my fat clothes and just crossing out the 18s with a Sharpie and writing 14s on them!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! :)

    I love that your hubby was there by your side. I'll never knock a man that has a stop watch to help his wifey! ;)

    ReplyDelete