Saturday, July 11, 2009

Week 2 Weigh In

Weight: 188.9 lbs

Exercise log: Still doing well. I cut back a tad and only worked out Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I didn't work out Thursday because I went to the Chiro. I had three trouble spots along the right side. This was my first adjustment in over a year, and I went to a new chiropractor. Ouch! I was really sore. My body was so used to being out of whack that it really doesn't like where things have been moved to.

Thursday and yesterday were spent alternating between Ibuprophen (sp?) and ice. I feel old.

Food log: I didn't track. Shame, shame. I always do better when I track. I had one bout of carb binging on Wednesday. (I have a watch with 5 alarms on it to remind me when to eat, I need to start wearing it again; I binge when I forget my regular meals and let myself get too hungry.)

1 comment: