Saturday, July 4, 2009

Week 1 Weigh In

Weight: 189.4 lbs.
(I'm retaining a little extra water this week. I'm not beating myself up about it. I expect this to happen about once every 4-5 weeks.)

Exercise log:
I did great on the exercise...every single day I've been in town. (Tuesday through today.) I have shin splints, though. Really painful. I finished the parade, and I'm having a hard time walking. The shins actually started hurting last night after a two-hour power session practicing for our karate demo. So I guess the parade aggravated things. (Plus it was 100 degrees by the time our group pulled back into the starting/finishing point...yuck.)

Food log:
I didn't track this week. I was on vacation and then was super busy the minute we got back in town. My goal this week it to track, track, track. I did really great while visiting my parents. I ate tiny meals five times a day, mostly vegetables. Almost no carbs. Lean meats. I was so proud of myself. I'm usually so stressed out when I'm with my family that I eat like a pregnant mountain gorilla...which is why I used to look like one!

No comments:

Post a Comment