Saturday, July 11, 2009

B-Day Report

It was my birthday yesterday. I spent the past couple of weeks being pretty grouchy, so I felt pretty lousy when I turned down an evening out with my husband and no kids. I changed my mind and told him I'd go out. We went to the next town over that has a theater/bar/restaurant type complex. I got myself an iced latte, small popcorn and bottled water. He had some sort of triple chocolate mousse-like substance, a hot dog, and Coke. They didn't give him a fork or a spoon. Nice country boy he is, he brought his own knife. He chowed down using his well-sharpened, well-polished pocket knife.

We saw The Proposal. Cute movie. He was a little embarrassed to be seen walking into the movie, but he really enjoyed it...he admits it. He said, "Ryan Reynolds is funny, and Sandra Bullock is extremely talented." I find that truly hysterical for some reason. He was practically drooling all over himself when he saw her in the scene when she has to find a towell. He loves brunettes.

At least I didn't do what I did on our last date night. I actually spat lemonade out on four people in front of us. I am completely horrified. We saw The Hangover. Something struck me funny. I had a mouth full of lemonade, and I totally couldn't help it. I feel so completely terrible about it.

Anyhow, I'm on my way to WW. I'll be back with my official weigh-in.

1 comment:

  1. I thought both movies were funny. The Hangover was worthy of spitting out lemonade though, definitely!

    ReplyDelete