Friday, July 24, 2009

Chuck Norris Fact You Didn't Know

Chuck shaved his beard. He said it was so he and Gina (his wife) could take the kids to Disney and not be recognized. He said it worked. By the time people thought they knew who he was, the family had already moved on to other rides!

I'm glad he got to take Dakota and Danni around Disney, but this throws a little wrench in things for us around the Dojo. My husband has earned the Norris Cup for the 3rd consecutive year. I'm not sure anyone's ever done that before...maybe so. But, he is the first male to ever win both the Kata (forms) and Sparring (fighting) Norris Cups in the same year. He also won "2009 Competitor of the Year". He got his photo taken with Mr. Norris.

Problem is, Tommy's granny is getting really old. She really, really likes Walker (Texas Ranger.) She wants to see Tommy with Walker. Now I have to PhotoShop a beard on the Grand Master of our style because (I'm sorry, I hope lightning doesn't strike me dead) Mr. Norris does not look like Mr. Norris without his beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment