Monday, August 17, 2009

Week 7 Weigh In

Weight: 183.2 lbs (up .2 lbs)
I contribute this to not being smart about weight loss. I know exactly what to do and I failed to do it. (1) I have a fractured toe and cannot work out to the same intensity as before. (2) I was sick, sick, sick last week and laid around a lot. (3) I knew that I needed to adjust my caloric intake if I wasn't expending as much energy, and I didn't do it.

Exercise:
Decreased because of reasons above. Worked out only two days.

Food log:
Should have tracked what I ate. Should have decreased the points I consumed (maybe not used my Weekly Points Allotment) to make up for that lack of exercise.

Emotional stuff:
A lot of stuff going on. I am an emotional eater. Nobody reading this wants to know about it. I'm seeing a professional tomorrow to talk through some stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment