Monday, June 29, 2009

What have I gotten myself into?

Amy's first weekly challenge
The first challenge involves cooking? I don't cook. That is going to be really be hard for me. I tried to prepare a father's day meal for Tommy last week, and it didn't go very well. I'm really lucky my family survived. Tommy cooks everything. I heat things. It took so long for me to make spaghetti that he had to step in. He put a lid on the pot and told me that the water would boil faster with the lid on. (I'm a science teacher...I really should have known that!)

I need to re-read the rules and see if I can enlist Tommy's help. I didn't realize that the challenges would be so...challenging. Maybe I can come up with the idea, write it down, and then Tommy can actually make it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment