Monday, June 29, 2009

Training update

Wholy moley! It is hot! I'm in Austin visiting my parents. I brought my kids to visit my mom and step dad. We wanted to take the kids swimming, but it was actually too hot to go swimming. How can it be too hot to go swimming? When it is 105 degrees. We decided to take them to an indoor facility that had all these inflatable bouncy toys. That place is making a killing this summer!

We went out on the lake this evening. It was 99 degrees at 8:30 this evening when we left to go back to the house.

Austin has all these runners and bikers. I have no idea how they do it. They still get out there in this blistering weather and train. I absolutely hate the sunlight. That's why karate is a great sport for me. I can do it indoors.

We go back home tomorrow. We'll stop in Brenham on our way. I'm taking the girls on a tour of the Blue Bell ice cream factory. Then we'll be back in time for karate in the evening. My oldest and I both have class. I'll get in an hour of practice tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment