Saturday, May 9, 2009

Short Term Goals...

I'm probably never going to be skinny, but I'd like to definitely reach my goal weight. I'm not obsessed with it, but I think I've ignored it for too long. I'd much rather be thinking about tangible end-results such as preparing for upcoming competitions, demonstrations and such.

I had the obligatory 5 lb goal, which I recently met. I also have the WW 5% and 10% goals. Then there's the ultimate goal weight. I was thinking that I should set intermediate goals, much like color ranks in karate. I think that would motivate me and keep the momentum going.

On a purely vain level, I would very much like to weigh less than my husband. ;-)

So, my first few goals would be:
1) 10 lbs. loss
2) green belt with red stripe
3) 50 min. intermediate level in WholyFit
4) 8 Week Active Walking Program
5) Las Vegas Demo Team Performance

On the horizon:
July and August Couch to 5k Program Training
October Komen Houston Race for the Cure (non-competitive 5k run)
November StepOut Walk to Fight Diabetes (non-competitive 5k run)

No comments:

Post a Comment